If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply notify us and return the item to us in the original condition within 30 days of purchase (at customers’ expense) and we will issue you a refund less initial shipping cost, 10% restocking fee + any third-party fees. Items must be in original packaging and in a resalable condition. Alternatively, we can exchange the item for you or shop coupon.
1 YEAR WARRANTY – Optilife 918pi Water Purifier.
1. Optilife Australia warrants each new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 Year from the date of retail sale established by the date of the original invoice issued by Optilife purchased on our www.myfilter.com.au product website.
2. The product must be forwarded at the buyer’s own risk and expense to Optilife, together with proof of purchase. Any damage caused during or as a result of transit will not be the responsibility of Optilife.
3. Optilife Australia’s exclusive obligation under this Warranty is, at Optilife’s own option, to either repair or replace the product, once Optilife has deemed that the product is defective.
4. Optilife Australia will not cover any labour charge incurred by the buyer for the replacement or repair of any product.
5. The buyer is responsible for freight and local labour charges for products the subject of this warranty.
6. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser of the product – Non-Transferable.
7. All replaced or exchanged parts taken out under this warranty become the property of Optilife Australia.
8. Optilife Australia’s liability for any breach of this warranty shall be limited solely to replacement or repair at the sole option of Optilife, of any part or parts found to be defective during the warranty period.
9. In no event will liability extend beyond the purchase price of the product.
10. This warranty is subject to the product being properly installed and maintained and being used for its intended purpose.
11. This warranty is subject to the condition that the system is maintained, and the replacement cartridges are purchased from Optilife and changed in accordance with our recommendations as per the user manuals relating to each water purification system, (water filter cartridges and shower filter cartridges do not carry any warranty as the life of the filter is dependent on water conditions which vary all over Australia).
12. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear from usage (example dispenser taps and push-button controls unless otherwise specified), or damage caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism.
13. The warranty will be void if the goods have been found to be tampered with.
14. The warranty does not extend to a product that has been modified in any way unless with Optilife’s expressed consent.
15. The warranty does not cover any malfunction or failure resulting from neglect or use of unauthorised parts and accessories, improper water pressure etc.
16. Warranty will be void if the damage is found to be caused by water hammer, excessive pressure or thermal expansion.
17. The warranty does not extend to damage caused by power surges, rain, fire, earthquake or other natural causes or acts of nature.
18. It is expressly agreed that this shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of the buyer stated herein, and under no circumstances shall Optilife Australia Pty Ltd be liable for any costs, loss, expense, damages, special damages, incidental damages or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the design, manufacture, sale, or use or repair of the product whether based upon warranty, contract, tort or strict liability.
19. The warranty limits Optilife Australia’s liability and is in lieu of all other warranties and liabilities expressed or implied.
20. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed by Optilife Australia and excluded from the Warranty.
21. A copy of the original invoice must be presented for any warranty claim as proof of purchase.
22. This warranty is void if the product under warranty is presented without the said original invoice.